KNIFE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Safety is the number one factor that drove the Seeker Anti-Narcotics Tool into creation because in the front lines danger lurks at every corner. For this reason, as a company, we committed ourselves to providing the most effective and safe knife we can humanly and technically could. We hope that you, as our consumer, will honor your role as a conscientious knife owner, and only use your Seeker Anti-Narcotics Tool in a safe and responsible manner, working with it only as it was designed and intended to be used.
Always keep safety in mind while using the knife and please follow this basic knife safety rules:
- Know exactly how your Seeker works prior to use, and practice safely opening and closing the knife before applying it. Visit our page and click on the instructional videos titled “ Seeker Anti-Narcotics Tool-Handling and Deployment.”
- Only use your knife blade to cut softer material. Never use the blade as a screwdriver, a pry-bar, a chisel, or hammer. This is not its intended use and it can cause a dangerous situation for yourself or others around you, plus render the blade useless.
- Only use the probe to insert into softer material. Never use it to probe, stab, or pry into metal, concrete, hard thick-wood, or hard thick-plastic.
- Just like gun safety rule, always keep the blade edge, blade tip, and probe of your Seeker pointed in a safe direction away from yourself and others around you.
- Always cut and probe away from your body, or from the body of any other person in the vicinity which the knife is being use.
- Always keep your blade edge sharp: It not only works better but it its safer.
- Routinely clean your blade and probe to prevent rust. Although, the blade and probe are made from quality stainless steel containing high carbon content, which helps in edge retention, carbon helps in creating rust if not properly clean. Therefore, proper care will keep your knife working at its maximum and will last longer.
- Always keep the inner liner-lock area and pivots clean and free of any debris. We recommend using compress air or Q-tips for cleaning.
- Lightly lubricate the pivots periodically to keep the knife operating effectively.
- As needed, tighten the screws for safety and proper deployment
0300 PRO products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer owns the product. At 0300 PRO’s option, defective product will be repaired, replaced, or substituted with a product of equal value if found to be defective from the factory.
The knife must be shipped by owner, prepaid and insured, together with a description of the problem and must be accompanied by the original bill of sale, packing slip, your charge or credit receipt or any satisfactory proof of the original date of purchase. We will certainly work to make you a satisfied customer.
However, this warranty does not cover damaged product due to misuse or abuse, sharpening, normal wear and tear, accidental damage or industrial/commercial use, and modification or alterations.
0300 PRO is committed to providing effective and industry specific tools and gear for Front Lines Officers/Agents. If your purchase does not satisfy your needs, you can return your purchase for an exchange or refund. The following conditions apply:
Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchase must be in original box, contain all parts, and show no signs of wear, sharpening, or tampering.
Returns must be initiating within a 30-day period and provide proof of purchase.